The FIS World Ski Championships in Åre, 5-17 February 2019, will be set in fantastic surroundings where the "village-feel" meets the urban pulse. Below you find information about the race schedule and tickets. Welcome to Åre!
The grandstand is divided into sections from fans from Sweden, fans from Norway, an international fan club section and a general section. You may choose your section when purchasing your ticket.
Special group tickets
For special group tickets, please contact us as follows:
- Fan Clubs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Ski Associations, contact email@example.com
- Special accessibility needs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ski Clubs, contact email@example.com
- VIP tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that repurchase of tickets is not possible. Concerning re-purchase in case an event is cancelled, please see Cancelled events below.
Refund of ticket costs is only possible if an event cancelled without replacement during the Championships. No refund is possible if it is rescheduled for another time or day during the Championships. The amount refunded is the cost for tickets only, excluding any service fees, distribution fees and administrative fees for the handling of tickets.